- Full tuning capabilities from 5 to 870 MHz for testing both forward and reverse path testing and troubleshooting.
- Fully featured spectral display for viewing your full channel line-up or a specific carrier or frequency to isolate signal problems.
- Analog signal testing parameters that include RF level, C/N, A/V ratio, and audio output levels.
- Digital signal parameter testing that includes average peak power, bBer, and digital peak to valley measurements to ensure digital signal quality.
- Signal Leakage and Ingress testing capabilities to track down signal interference that can cause serious digital signal problems and ensure good quality signals at every drop.
- Data logging and printing capabilities for system documentation and future drop point comparisons. Plus, built-in voltmeter for quick voltage testing through the coax for cable modem and telephony installs.