- Transparency Test verifies that a device passes digital test waveforms without errors, using either synchronous or asynchronous test.
- Bitstream Analyzer totally analyzes digital stream characteristics to check actual word length and sample rate, bit activity, header information, flag errors, and low voltage.
- Lock Test tests whether two digital data or clock signals are locked (to <1ppm).
- Bitscope shows distortion, noise or jitter on an s/d or X-Y scope, and also applies the results to the internal speaker, headphones, and line output.
- Latency Test checks the signal delay through a device with a digital device input, and either digital or analog device output.
- Digital Watchdog captures signal errors for a test period and graphs the errors.
- Jitter Meter tests RMS interface jitter on a digital signal (to 150ps) or clock (to 35ps), as referenced to an internal crystal or external master clock.
- Clock/Sample Counter measures actual digital sample rate, word clock, and superclock frequencies.
- Distortion Meter measures THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion & Noise) and more!