- The PDA-750 is a low noise, high gain, transimpedance amplifier and current meter that is designed to provide a direct digital readout of the current generated from a photodiode, photomultiplier, or similar current source.
- 8 Decade Dynamic Range
- Less than 1 pA noise
- 1 part in 20,000 Resolution
- Analog output voltage proportional to current input
- Full scale input range of +/- 20 nA to +/- 20 mA
- Variable bias is digitally selectable from – 14V to + 14V
- Bi-directional Rs-232 serial port