- OVP (Over voltage protection)/OCP(Over current protection) functions
- Mini-size and high output digital power: Although it is only one-fourth size compared to the traditional power supply, it could output 225W. Provide the better working space.
- Special design for digital circuit: Provide the fixed power output and could switch voltage between 1.8V and 5.0V.
- Remote controls with PC interface: Offer PC-Link function (using RS-232) to write control programs, save data and PC-remote.
- Supply high resolution V, I for measurement: The resolution of V (voltage) / I (current) support up to 1mV/1mA, which provides a more accurate environment in circuit design, verification and quality test.
- V.Set Limit function: Offer mPP a limit of the maximum voltage setting to protect user´s low- voltage device and equipment.
- The PC control software could display the waveform of voltage/current function: It could record four data in one second to display and analyze in a long period verification.
- Keypad/Knob Lock function: It could use output ON/OFF function only and keeps locking when users turn on again.
- Auto-Store memory: 100 sets store memory for common use of setting voltage and current.