- OTC1000 measurements closely match human eye response, using highly accurate tri-stimulus filtered sensors capable of measuring to extreme low light conditions
- It is fast! Takes continuous constant-rate (less than 1 second) measurement updates at light levels down to 0.01 foot-Lamberts
- It is non-contact – using a laser aiming tool for proper screen alignment. Setup is quick and straight-forward, and the user interface is very easy to use.
- CP6000 Software includes: Ambient Light Cancellation – allows you to accurately calibrate displays regardless of ambient light conditions Video Generator control – makes calibration much quicker, especially pre-cal and post-cal capture and gamma tests Automated Color Gamut – measurement and adjustment Expanded database – for capturing “as found” information on the display under test Expanded reporting – features and functions
- ColorPro Optical Tri-stimulus Color Analyzer Accessories: CP6000 software CD 10 ft. cable-USB A to B Heavy-duty Mounting Tripod (optional)