- The C-995 phase-locked-loop optical chopper incorporates Direct Digital Synthesis in order to provide rock-solid, crystal controlled accuracy and stability.
- Provides chopping rates from 4.000 Hz to 5000 Hz without the need to change blades
- The unit may be computer controlled via its bi-directional serial port
- May be phase-locked to an external clock source
Enclosed blade for minimum windage and noise
- Or exposed blade for maximum flexibility on a crowded optical bench
- Operates from 95 to 260 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Optional reflective blades available (contact factory)